Sage 100 2016
By upgrading to the Sage 100 2016 release, you can leverage upgraded features and enhancements that make running your business easier. Sage 100 2016 includes over 20 enhancements to help you stay compliant, more easily enter data, set preferences, print or customize reports, and automate sales order expiration dates. New this year, you have a choice to move to a premium version, Sage 100c, which provides you with a simplified user experience and shortens your learning curve.
Be compliant with new Affordable Care Act requirements.
New enhancements for ACA compliance include:
- Change Period End processing to retain ACA records and terminated employees until the purging of Perpetual Payroll History.
- Store Employee/Employer data for 1094 and 1099B/C forms.
- Transmit ACA data to Aatrix via .AUF for 1094/1095-B/C compliance.
- Apply Employee Maintenance Sort field data to .AUF file to allow for sorting of W-2s with Aatrix.
- Select whether to use the 1094 or 1095 forms when printing forms in Federal eFiling and Reporting.
Outsource your payroll so you can focus on your business.
Sage 100 2016 offers enhanced integration with Sage Payroll Services so you can upload general ledger account numbers and bank codes to Sage Payroll Services and easily download payroll transactions back into Transaction Journal Entry.
Save time with easy-to-use data entry, and preference settings.
- Add and print extended item descriptions for miscellaneous items.
- Add extended item description for lines in the Accounts Receivable data entry and invoice entry tasks.
- Select whether you want to use the standard or classic desktop and—if you have the appropriate security setup—a theme for task windows.
- Schedule the generation and printing of reports—and export and import data in Visual Integrator—using Task Scheduler.
Improved Accounts Payable reporting and printing
- Included on the aged invoice report.
- Excluded from the report.
- The only invoices printed on the report.
You can now specify whether the Accounts Payable Aged Invoice Report will be printed in landscape view with an 8-point font size or in portrait view with a 6-point font size, using a new Print Condensed check box. This is also true for AP and AR Aged Invoice Reports.
Automate sales order expiration dates and simplify data entry
With Sage 100 2016 you can now choose a default period for expiration of sales orders that will automatically be set or overridden and replaced when needed. The check number field in Sales Order Entry and Invoice Data Entry has been expanded from 6 to 10 characters.
Sage 100 2016 is now available. Please contact us to schedule your upgrade or with any questions.